For new non-members without a Ghin #. Men and women are welcome.
If you’re interested in joining a golf league and meeting new people while having a great golfing experience, you should check out the Valley Golfers Association. Established in Phoenix in 1978, we play on different courses all over the Valley to find the best courses for under $75. This amount includes green fees, range balls, and tax. During the summer, the cost is much less, and during the season, it may vary. We will also provide you with a Ghin #, which is a verifiable World Handicap. It’s important to note that to join VGA, you must be a member of the AGA (Arizona Golf Association). If you’re new to this, you can join both AGA and VGA through the same website. To join, click on this link when you get there click on the Join/Renew button search for Valley Golfers Association, and follow the instructions. If you run into any issues, don’t hesitate to call Harley Ewing at 602-920-2782. Alternatively, you can contact the AGA and ask them to guide you through the process. Their number is 602.944.3035.
For Current VGA members to renew their memberships.
1. Click on this link to access your dashboard.
2. Log in using your credentials.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to renew your membership.
4. If you encounter any difficulties during the process, don’t hesitate to give me a call at 602-920-2782 or contact the AGA phone number (602) 944-3035. Let them know that you want to renew your VGA membership, and they will be happy to guide you through it.
5. To avoid going through this process every year, it’s a good idea to set up automatic renewal.
6. Once you’ve renewed your membership, you’re all set for another year of fun with AGA and VGA.
7. If you want to participate in a VGA event, sign up at this link.
8. As one of our players said, “It is great to have prearranged events every Saturday or Wednesday with friends. I have to do nothing but show up and play. Best deal in town.”We hope you enjoy your membership and have a great time playing golf with us.